Expand Capabilities, Reduce Complexity, and Grow Revenue
What if you could monitor and administer a single platform, for all your client assessment and compliance needs instead of managing multiple technology stacks? With TruOps MSP functionality, you can do that… and a lot more:
- Expand your organization’s managed service solution portfolio
- Create new, incremental revenue opportunities
- Achieve solution differentiation and competitive advantage
- Expedite solution delivery and achieve rapid ROI using “click-and-copy” templates
- Manage multiple client instances from a single administrative “cockpit”
- Access independent client dashboards or aggregated multi-client reporting
- Leverage internal compliance expertise more effectively
- Support short-term assessments or long-term managed service engagements
Comprehensive Compliance and Risk Management
Manage your customers compliance and cyber programs with powerful, easy-to-use capabilities
Complete automated client assessments quickly and provide your teams with the tools and clarity they need to operate a successful assessment practice. Test once and comply with multiple standards, including SOX, PCI, DSS, ISO, NIST, HIPAA, and many more.
Adopt a consistent standardized approach to delivering comprehensive governance compliance and cyber risk management capabilities. Reduce costs and streamline operations using a centralized repository of frameworks, policies, attestations, dashboards, and more.
Deliver real-time awareness and actionable insight to Managed Service Provider teams and clients using comprehensive dashboards, automated reporting and notification, and Board-level reporting with drill-down data exploration capabilities.
Easily expand solution functionality and integrate and with client legacy systems and technologies addressing user authentication, identity risk, cybersecurity, access management, network security, and more.
Expand client solution offerings over time leveraging the full range of highly integrated, platform modules that addresses risk vulnerability, compliance management, issues and exceptions, vendor risk, policy management, and more.
Using an intuitive user interface, centralize risk and compliance information and connect assets to risk and compliance data—including policies, controls, vulnerabilities, issue management, exceptions, and more.
Features Designed by GRC Practitioners
TruOps was designed by risk practitioners, for risk practitioners enabling you to identify and manage organizational risk for multiple clients through a single solution instance, with the capabilities required by MSPs:
- “Out-of-the-box” controls and assessment frameworks
- “Click and copy” new instance creation
- Flexible, pay-as-you-go cost structure
- Flexible instance durations: short-term projects to long-term managed services
- White-labeled branding for client instances
- End-to-end data protection
- By-instance, data segregation and compartmentalization
- Multi-layer dashboards: individual instances and CxO dashboards
- Fully self-sufficient: create your own tenants on your own without any professional services
- GRC management: running GRC services on behalf of clients