Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. When you provide information to us via our web site www.TruOps.com, we protect it according to this policy. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to let us know and you may contact us at admin@TruOps.com or write to us at TruOps LLC, 55 N Water Street, Norwalk, Connecticut 06854, USA.
The Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information when you browse the Web Site:
- Information you provide directly, such as your “Personal Information” (information that identifies you personally, either alone or in combination with other information available to us, which includes, but is not limited to, your name, address, email address and telephone number);
- Information, Personal or otherwise, that you send to us electronically – via email, TruOps interactive message board, or otherwise;
- The web pages your Internet browser visits when browsing the Web Site.
- Click-through information related to TruOps marketing activities and aggregate data, such as the number of hits per week or per web page.
The Way We Protect Personal Information
TruOps maintains commercially reasonable standards of confidentiality and security for this Web Site and the Personal Information collected through this Web Site. The Personal Information you provide is secured using industry standard technology. Although we use reasonable measures to protect your Personal Information against unauthorized use or disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of the information provided over the internet or stored in our databases.
The Way We Use Personal Information
TruOps does not rent or sell Personal Information. We use information collected online in the following ways:
- For information you provide directly, such as ordering information or e-mail messages, we use the information to respond to your orders and requests. For information you provide online, including actions or clicks from hyperlinks and subscriptions, we use the information to customize future communications and web pages in accordance with communication preferences you have established with TruOps.
- For some registration, email and user data you provide, we may direct you to particular web pages, customize the web pages you see, or otherwise increase the relevance of the information you receive.
- We may use information about web pages visited, page hits per week, and the like, internally to improve the design of our web pages. TruOps may use third-party storage or service-provider companies to perform some functions including the processing of data. Such companies are under a duty of confidentiality to TruOps.
PLEASE KNOW that TruOps appreciates hearing from you. However, in your communications with us, please keep in mind that any communication or material you transmit to our Web Site by electronic email or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, recipes, creative suggestions, ideas, concepts, products, marketing or promotional plans or strategies or anything of the like shall be deemed and shall remain the exclusive property of TruOps. For this reason, we ask that you not send us any communication or material that you do not wish to assign to us.
When We Share Personal Information
TruOps shares Personal Information for business purposes only on a need-to-know basis and only with:
- Its own employees and affiliates
- The customer from which TruOps received the Personal Information
- TruOps subcontractors and consultants that have agreed to safeguard such Personal Information in a like manner to the way that TruOps safeguards such information and that have signed confidentiality agreements with TruOps
- Other entities authorized to have access to such Personal Information under applicable law or regulation.
TruOps does not share non-public Personal Information with third party marketers
We will not use or share Personal Information in ways unrelated to those described above without first notifying you and offering you a choice as to whether or not we may use your data in this different manner.
This Web Site is not directed to children and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13 years old. Children should not submit Personal Information to TruOps. If we learn that we have collected the Personal Information of a child under 13, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Our Commitment to Data Integrity and Security
TruOps processes Personal Information only in ways compatible with the purpose for which it was collected. TruOps expects customers will update their Personal Information with TruOps as necessary. If you wish to update or correct your Personal Information, please contact us. Please allow two (2) business days for your requested change to take effect.
TruOps takes reasonable and appropriate measures to maintain the confidentiality and integrity, and prevent the unauthorized use or disclosure, of Personal Information. This includes maintaining a system of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards to secure such information.
Revisions and Contact Information
We update the features of our Web Site to better serve you and all our customers, so this policy may also be revised from time to time. TruOps may modify this policy without advance notice and any modifications are effective when they are posted here. By using our Web Site, you indicate your understanding and acceptance of the terms of the policy posted at the time of your use.
Updated April 9, 2019.